Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You need to get out/'Stay in more'

Summer is here, at least it was when I had the thought of a new extension to my business which is providing quality entertainment nights in pubs and clubs, something I have been doing for 25 years.


There are over 25 pubs closing every week in the UK and although there isn't just one thing alone responsible for the decline of the great British boozer, price rises, job losses and the smoking ban are the 3 biggest contributors to many landlords calling last orders for the last time.



Supermarkets having already destroyed our local corner shops are now eating their way into our local watering holes with deals offering 48 beers for as little as 16 quid. Having said that, who wants to sit at home alone drinking?



Well it seems more and more of us are doing it, but one of the big things about going to a pub used to be for entertainment, karaoke, a DJ or a live band. That's what i want to bring into your homes.


I have started a business providing this service, with summer coming (And I got a feeling it's going to be a hot one) wire brush the rust off the BBQ, get down the supermarket, stock up on some cheap booze, invite 20 top friends round for a party and give me a call when you know the weather is good and I will come round myself with my karaoke and disco gear, or if you would rather have live music I can draw on my many years in the business and provide you with the perfect act for your party.

I only need a few hours notice and I can be round with all my gear set up and ready to go. I am based in Kent and can work within a 100 mile radius but will of course travel any distance with more warning and a little bit of help with the fuel. All I need is 1 standard 13 amp socket, you get the food and the friends together and leave it up to me to make sure the entertainment is something you don't have to think about, you relax and enjoy the party.


I have a huge selection of both karaoke and disco music ranging from kids stuff through to the 50's up to todays latest hits. Maybe you have a birthday party coming, an anniversary, wedding, or just want a few friends round for a great night in. You can contact me on email markwhitekaraoke@gmail.com or tweet me @karaoke_mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive